This former parish church is located on the edge of a protected cityscape in Tilburg. The building dates from 1954 and was designed by the Eindhoven architect Jakobus van Buijtenen. In the coming years, this building will be transformed into a residential complex.
The robust church building was withdrawn from worship in 1974, after which all ecclesiastical relics were removed. After the demolition of the bell tower and the side aisle, the church was converted into an office building. Delta Lloyd and Rabobank have been some well-known users since the 1980s.
The transformation to a furnished apartment complex is nearing its end and the first residents moved in at the start of July 2020. "The Rumour" has opened!
Gasthuisring 14, Tilburg
Number of units:
60 apartments and studios
Furnished apartment complex
Project completed on:
July 1st, 2020